A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Jacobs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobs
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Jacobs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Calcium Metabolism Disorders
- Cholesterol Management
- Cushing Syndrome
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Osteitis Deformans (Paget's Disease)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Jacobs has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas P Jacobs MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Thomas Jacobs has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Jacobs practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Endocrinologists.