A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Jacobs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobs
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Jacobs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Calcium Metabolism Disorders
- Cholesterol Management
- Cushing Syndrome
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Osteitis Deformans (Paget's Disease)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Jacobs has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas P Jacobs MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Thomas Jacobs has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Jacobs practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Endocrinologists.