Get the facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms, who gets it, and what vaccines are available to prevent it.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Jan
Dr. Thomas Jan, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Massapequa, NY, with another office in New Brunswick, NJ. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management, Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Jan is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital At Syosset, North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital and North Shore University Hospital. Dr. Jan has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Jan has the following 3 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
An osteopath is a physician who is trained in the philosophy of osteopathic medicine. These doctors have a D.O. degree which stands for Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, as opposed to M.D. for Medical Doctor.
Osteopathic medicine differs...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
Dr. Thomas Jan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Massapequa, NY.
Dr. Charles Smutny III
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Neurology
Massapequa, NY 0.21 mi19
Dr. Richard Morgan
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Massapequa, NY 0.74 mi15
Dr. Diane Benenati
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Pediatrics
Seaford, NY 0.90 mi