Dr. Thomas Jan DO Patient Reviews

3.0

October 5th, 2016
Pain Management and Orthopedic Help
Best pain management doctor I know, without addiction to pain meds.

March 12th, 2016
He knows what he is doing and once you get to know him he is Kinder than he may first appear

December 30th, 2015
Dr. Jan Has horrible bed side manner, I also felt worse after leaving his office. The worst thing I ever did was go see him as a Dr. I would never recommend him to anyone that I care about

November 29th, 2015
Not a good experience at all

September 5th, 2015
I have alot of pain due to different ailments and car accident...and am disabled....he is very real...caring...and actually listens.....so i in turn listten to him and his direction. he has my upmost respect....it's truly difficult to find a good Dr. I have been through the fake ones...the hurry up and wait ones also ones who don't believe a word you say...you have no say so on your care.....Dr Jan and his staff are awesome! I feel blessed to have them and trust them.

July 22nd, 2015
Run
A sadistic man with a God complex. He enjoys seeing people suffer and gets even more joy after berating them in front of other patients. First visit I had I had to wait because he was having a screaming match with a patient in distress. I wanted to leave but was in so much pain I had to stay. I was rushed in and out all the time, they book patients every ten minutes. No humanity, it's all about power and the money. A callous staff that don't return phone calls or screw up the messages I Ieft.

May 29th, 2015
No Help
Robotic staff. Arrogant , mean Dr. Didn't help me. No calls returned and messages were incorrectly left, if taken at all.

April 22nd, 2015
Dr.jan
Dr jan has helped me feel better with pain management. I receive injections which help with my pain. I have had several spinal surgeries and without him I would be in chronic pain all the time.

March 1st, 2015
excellent place, nice staff

February 22nd, 2015
He's the worst doctor I've ever been to.

February 21st, 2015
Disrespectful pig
I saw Mr Jan on more than one occasion and he doesn't have any bedside manner at all, he is rude and doesn't listen to his patients, my wife had to see him and she had water gain because of medications and he said to her, I didn't realize there was such a pretty girl under all that bloating, he needs his license revoked ,again.

November 12th, 2014
The Worst SO Called DR. you will ever see!
This guy is a completely self absorbed lunatic. His manners are horrendous, rude, and totally disrespectful to the patient. He does not listen or care at all about your opinion. He is concerned with one thing only-rushing you out as fast as possible and getting to the next dollar sign coming in. He should have his license revoked as soon as possible. I saw him for over a year and was subjected to his domineering ways time and time again, until one day when he just completely crossed the line and was so incredibly rude to me that I was forced to confront him - he responded by refusing to give me the script for suboxone that he had been giving me for many months,knowing full well that it was something that you simply cannot just stop taking. I simply walked, which is what i wanted to do for a long time, but felt trapped, which is how he prays on his patients, simply because he knows they need the meds. I simply called my primary care doc.,who simply set me up with a very polite caring doc, who is wonderful to see. Don't see this man! - the few good reviews here are either fake or people who are delusional. He is going to be very sorry that he has treated so many people as badly as he has, he will lose his license again and very hopefully it will be for ever. This guy shouldn't even be allowed to run a cash register at walmart. People in pain or dependent on meds deserve much better care than this fool could ever begin to provide. Please Beware, it couldn't get any worse than this embarrassment to good Drs. everywhere.