A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Jang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Jang, Urologic Oncology and Urologic Surgery is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Jang, FACS, MD, MPH is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Oncology / Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Jang graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Jang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- The Cancer Institute Of New Jersey
- Trinity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Lee Jang FACS, MD, and MPH is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Jang practice?
- Dr. Thomas Jang has 8 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Jang practices Urology near Newton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackettstown, NJ and Morristown, NJ.
See Newton Urologists.