Dr. Thomas Lee Jang MD and MPH is a male Oncology Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology and Surgical Oncology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Jang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Jang, MD, MPH is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Oncology / Cancer General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jang graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- The Cancer Institute Of New Jersey
- Trinity Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota - 38 plans
More Accepted Insurance