Learn more about Dr. Thomas Jang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Jang, Urologic Oncology and Urologic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jang
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Jang Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Jang, FACS, MD, MPH is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Elevated Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Nephrolithiasis)
- Kidney Stones (Ureteral Calculi)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Retroperitoneal Cancer
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urinary Diversion (Urinary Bladder Removal)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Jang graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- The Cancer Institute Of New Jersey
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Lee Jang FACS, MD, and MPH is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Jang practice?
- Dr. Thomas Jang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Jang practices Urology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Morristown, NJ.
See New Brunswick Urologists.