inactive

Thomas Janicki MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

no change

August 11th, 2015
Very good doctor explains medical issues so you can understand. Thanks to him he saved my daughter from loosing both ovaries. He is very personable.

February 3rd, 2010
Who's Your Doctor?
Dr. Janicki has been my doctor since 1997. I was pregnant with my third child. I encountered a few problems and he treated them immediately. His concern was appreciated. Before I delivered my child, people would ask me, "Who's your doctor?" and I would respond, "Dr. Janicki". One reply to that stands out to this day and that is "I am a nurse - I totally trust Dr. Janicki. If I had any GYN or OB problems, he would be the one I would see! I agree wholeheartedly. I had doctor shopped and doctor hopped the years previous to 1997, never really being fully comfortable with the doctors; but here it is 2010 -13 years later - and I can proudly say that Dr. Janicki is still my doctor!

March 16th, 2009
I came from out of state to see Dr. Janicki. After reading his articles, I wish he had better explained to me what he thought should be done. Even my friend did not fully understand what he meant.Would I recommend him? Yes. He was exceptionally thorough.