Dr. Thomas Jaquith-Houston MD Patient Reviews

4.8

• Good
  • Bad

November 23rd, 2015
Excellent Doctor, patient, kind, and always follows up with you after tests.

November 13th, 2013
Best Doctor!
After a horrible experience after the birth of our second child with another local doctor we found Dr. Houston. We were desperate for another doctor for our children and needed one quickly as we had a new born and an older child with some minor health concerns. We randomly picked him out of a list of names offered by our insurance company. We figured anyone would be better than the doctor our children had. What we got was an amazing doctor! Not only does he know what he is doing and does it with care and concern he actually seems to enjoy what he does. Our older child is comfortable with him, he seems to enjoy the youngest one and all the milestones reached, he takes the time to answer questions and has a great bedside manner and sense of humor. As long as he remains in the area and accepts the insurance we have any future children will be patients of his as well.

April 21st, 2013
A patient who loves Dr. Thomas, Jaquith-Houston!!
Dr. Thomas, Jaquith-Houston, Is an amazing doctor! He has saved my life on more then one occasion. If I never found him, I would not be able to hold my head up. And then Dr. Houston, made me go get an X-ray of my belly, because he thought I had a bowel obstruction. He was right, I had an obstruction. If he never sent me for the X-ray, I probably would of died at home, since you only have an 8 percent survival rate, if you don't take care of it. I have never met a doctor like him before. I respect him, and his opinions. He has always been respectful, caring, and down to earth, and he really listens to his patients! It's a very rare quality to find in a doctor these days. And he never rushes a visit. I had a little problem with one of his staff members, so out of haste I let Dr. Houston go. I really wish I never let him go. I have been looking for another PCP for about 5 months now. I can't find anyone as good as him. And I honestly don't think I ever will. I wish I never let him go, Dr. Houston, is a fantastic doctor, you will never find another doctor like him. So if he is already your doctor, never let him go. And if you are thinking about making him your PCP. Please do so. You won't ever be sorry! I really do wish I could go back in time. I gave up a wonderful doctor. Though all my medical records still go to him, and I never changed doctors yet. And he still has all my medical records. By law he is still my doctor, I just wish I could tell him how sorry I was. I want my doctor back! Dr. Thomas Jaquith-Houston, is the best primary care around. If you want a Dr. that will respect you, listen to you, take the time out to get to know you, never rush you, no matter how many questions you have. And a man who is down to earth, Then Dr. Houston is the doctor for you!!

August 12th, 2011
Finally a Doctor who listens to his patient. Accepts input from patient.
Dr. Houston is the first doctor my husband has truly been comfortable with, and confident of his opinion and findings. He has chosen the right profession for sure. He is a rarity in doctors.

June 5th, 2011
Couldn't ask for more from a doctor.
Dr. Houston is genuinely concerned for his patients' well-being. I've been a patient of his for over a year now. He's consistently been courteous, helpful and completely dedicated to the care of his patients.

February 21st, 2011
Finance/Payroll Manager
Dr. Houston does tend to run late, but he is well worth the wait!

February 4th, 2016