Dr. Thomas Jarnagin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Jarnagin?

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Jarnagin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 6th, 2016

I've been going to Dr Jarnigan since I was 13 years old I'm now going on 24. He is an amazing Dr and I recommend him to anyone. His staff is very nice and friendly as well as professional they definitely make you feel like family. There's only one thing that really don't fit in and that's the new girl in the office. She's not to friendly and never really looks happy but looks more nervous, but I'm definitely not letting that stop anything. I've been going there for so long I love everyone there.

February 6th, 2015

The absolute best doctor that a woman can ask for

June 19th, 2014

One Satisfied Patient!

I highly recommend Dr. Jarnigan for any expectant mother!!! With it being my first pregnancy in all, he was very patient with me, always made me feel comfortable, and never seemed in a rush to get me out of the way! He explains everything thoroughly! Trust me, he is a doctor that knows what he is doing! After having a wonderful experience with him and his staff, I decided to make him my GYN as well!!! He will definitely deliver any other future babies I may have!

May 7th, 2013

awesome obgyn

I went to him once after years of being told theres nothing they can do about my hurting and way I cant have kids I went to him in one day he told me what the problems were and hes working with me to fix them hes a wonderful doc and the staff are very nice and helpful everone in his office knows what there doing!!!

October 24th, 2012

the only thing that i do not like is that sometime the wait has beenclose to or over an hour, and that there is a fee for the office staff to fill out ANY paperwork that you may need, such as mataternity leave paperwork for your job...there is a $30.00 fee and I feel that this is rediculous, how much work could it possibly add to their day to fill out a leave form? Most of the patients are there using Medicaid and could probably spend $30.00 on something better than a frivoulous fee, but they have to so that they can keep their jobs.

September 11th, 2012

Dr Jarnigan has delivered 2 of my 5 children. He actually takes the time to listen and answer any questions. He's an awesome doctor and his staff is friendly too!

January 27th, 2009

He is a great doctor. He and his staff are very friendly and they know what they're doing. He delivered my daughter. And when I was staying at the hospital afterward, he made sure I had what I needed.

July 8th, 2016