A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Javery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Javery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Javery, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Javery graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Javery has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jameson Memorial Hospital - South Campus
- Rutland Regional Med. Ctr.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Edward Javery MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Javery practice?
- Dr. Thomas Javery has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Javery practices Emergency Medicine near New Castle, PA.
See New Castle Emergency Physicians.