A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Javian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Javian is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Javian
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Javian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Javian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Javian graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Abraham Javian MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Javian practice?
- Dr. Thomas Javian has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Javian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Surgeons.