Dr. Thomas Jeneby, MD
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Nov 20th, 2014

Dr. Jeneby and his staff are very outstanding and awesome! Dr. Jeneby did an outstanding job with my tummy tuck and thigh lift. He has completely redefined my shape giving me an hour glass figure. I'm simply ecstatic!

Nov 14th, 2014

My experience with Dr. Jeneby and his staff was wonderful! Everyone was polite, helpful, and concerned with my needs. The facility was very clean and tidy. Which entails, that I will be very well taken care of, in a cleanly manner, and take pride in what they do. I look forward to my actual surgery October, 24,2014; and staying in contact. I was very well taken care of. Thank you Dr. Thomas Jeneby and Staff.

Sep 10th, 2014

I came in for my port removal and had a wonderful experience with Jetsy. The was absolutely no pain and she has a great personality.

by Very disappointed on Sep 9th, 2014

I truly believe that the positive reviews on Dr. Jeneby are his staff people posting these comments. I had my breast and lipo and he screw both up. I have even areas and dents. I did the adjustable implants and when I went for my 1st expansion it's his nurse that does them not him. So look deformed. I also have 2 good friends that went to him. One went for lipo and it was all an even so she had to go come and redo and now it's worse. Another friend went to get the laser Dot procedure and the scared her neck so she look worse then before.if your looking for a good doctor go to Dr.Young! Just because he's not all over the place does mean he's not a good Dr. He takes his time with each patient and truly cares. Dr. Jeneby and his nurse just care about the money and not about u or ur results! Don't trust those positive post it's his staff. Go sit in his waiting room and there will be patients there going back because he screw up!

Aug 26th, 2014

My experience with dr. Jeneby was and still is wonderful. The staff and nurses made me feel so comfortable before and after my surgery. Dr. Jeneby is exactly what is said to be in the media professional, attention to detail, accommodating to every patience's need. When I go in for my check ups the staff is so friendly they make my day. Self experience is the best way to know if dr. J is for you. #satisfiedGirl

Aug 19th, 2014

Great staff and Dr. Jeneby is awesome! The office could use some re-organization secondary to space constranints.

Aug 14th, 2014

Dr. Jeneby other than doctor is a magician. Iam so happy with the results in just one week. My life has changed and I feel great.

|  Excellent  |  show details
Aug 14th, 2014

Excellent-have all my services with Dr J. I am a health quality professional and highly recommend the surgery center.

Aug 13th, 2014

It is the first doctor visit(s) that I have ever looked forward to. His staff is phenomenal. I wish I could work there the environment they create makes you feel at ease from the moment you walk in. THANK YOU DR.JENEBY and your wonderful staff!

|  Best  |  show details
Aug 11th, 2014

I love Dr. Jeneby excellent service the best.

|  Fabulous  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2014

It is so much fun to come for a Dr.Jeneby and Friends pep talk !!! I feel fabulous when I leave! Liz is so beautiful inside and out!

Aug 7th, 2014

My appt. was timely as usual. I had an extra procedure that Dr. J. worked into my Botox appt. He and his staff are the greatest. I would and do recommend him to lots of people.

Aug 6th, 2014

Experience was quick with minimized discomfort. Pleasantly surprised for my first time with Botox.

Aug 5th, 2014

My experience here with dr jeneby has been awesome!! Staff members were great and the procedure has left me feeling great. I appreciate everything they have done here and would recommend and have recommended others to do the same. Thank you so very much!!!

Aug 4th, 2014

Dr. Jeneby and his staff are awesome. I have recommended my friends and family. I am very pleased with my new look.

|  Fantastic  |  show details
Jul 31st, 2014

Before and after photos at 3 months are fantastic. Can't wait for six month photos and a couple of other proceedures.

Jul 30th, 2014

Not my first time. Always a great experience. I did a lot of research before selecting Dr. Jeneby, he's actually better than advertised. He listens, doesn't over promise - then delivers exceptional results every time. His office staff is knowledgable and helpful...particularly Monica who is awesome! I'm sure everyone is well qualified but you won't find better than Monica!

Jul 25th, 2014

I don't know where these other reviews are coming from. My wife and I searched for the true professional and found him in Dr. Jeneby. His approach to the graduated method for the Botox is the only way to go! We travel 200 miles just for our appointment. My wife is a Jeneby junkie!!!

Jul 25th, 2014

I recently came in for my first fill on my breast implants and feel I went a little to big. I came in this time to remove a little. Liz has been great through my entire experience starting before I even had surgery. I am so thankful to have her working for Dr. Jeneby.

|  Regret having my breast and lipo done with Dr. Jeneby  |  show details
by Debra on Jun 22nd, 2014

I had seen Dr. Jeneby in several shows and read he was the best...let me tell you for the $7500 I spent I am no happy with my results and every time I have gone for appt there are 2 or 3 women talking about how they are an happy with there results! One breast is a lot bigger then the other and I'm embarrassed for my husband to see them. My lipo he left on side with more fat then the other. So I have a waist on one side and no waist on the other. Please don't go to him even if they claim to have financing it is a ripe off and he doesn't care about his clients. All has staff has attutides and will never admit to their mistakes. A horror place!

|  Very Dissappointed  |  show details
by Dissappointed Customer on Jun 11th, 2014

I was so excited to get all my work done and ready to be proud of my post baby body. However, I am more shy now about it than before. I had a mommy make over. The incision Dr. Jeneby cut for my tunny tuck is not straight, but is almost one full inch higher on the right than the left. As for my breadt lift; my right breast is much lower than my left and the nipple he chose to create for me on one breast is not only lower that the other but very oddly shaped. I do not even want to go topless or be naked in front of anyone because of this. Before, I had beautiful breat. Even though one was slightly bigger than the other, they still hung perfectly next to each other. Now, it is so apparent that they do not. Dr. Jeneby says this is my body's fault. I am very dissappointed with my results and after expressing my concerns to the doctor and his assisstants, they say, with attitude, it is my body's fault and that it will be just fine. Well, it is not just fine. I paid alot of money, cash, for this and I excpected his best. After seeing pictures of other women who came out of this beautifully with him, I am completely heartbroken he chose not to perform the same quality on me. Because of this, I have become completely depressed. I have inquired about at least fixing my nipple and am ignored for a few days and it is not until I have emailed at least 3 times that I get a short and rude response. This office takes no fault for any of their wrong doings and it is just sad. A little kindness goes a long way and their customer service lacks this on all levels. I feel Dr. Jeneby botched my surgery and will be seeking councel to see about getting it fixed.

|  Do not trust this doctor  |  show details
by Jill on Apr 25th, 2014

This doctor does not care about his patients at all just their money he is rude if I paid for something that I did not get he did half the work and if you say there is something wrong he will make it seem like it's your fault and that what he did is perfect he does not care about the results when I ask questions he gets mad and denies anything being wrong like I am crazy I paid a lot of money I really taught he knew what he was doing patient beware he very unprofessional and self centered I don't think I would let him put his hands on me I had several women comment how unhappy they are with the surgery and his attitude towards his terrible work

|  money-hungry quack  |  show details
by sad client on Apr 17th, 2014

rude doctor, rude staff (except Tiffany) doctor belittles and scolds clients my breast are ruined and i am going to have to pay out of pocket to try and get them repaired

|  Terrible Breast Augmentation  |  show details
by Unfortunate victim on Apr 4th, 2014

I had my breast augmentation with Dr. Jeneby in 2001 when I was 21. During my consultation, he was very nice. After my augmentation, he was an extremely rude and belittling. The worst part is that he ruined my breasts. One breast had immediately bottomed out and the other was stuck so high on my chest and never came down to it's natural position. My breasts were and looked deformed. When I physically showed him what happened he looked at me and said,"What's the problem?" as if he thought they looked fine. Then he kept telling me that I still needed to give them more time because they were still swollen, etc. It was completely obvious that something was wrong and he chose to ignore it and act like he didn't "have time" for my situation. Unfortunately, my breasts were so uneven that it was evident with anything that I wore....so I had to go to another doctor to have them fixed. The second doctor felt sooooo bad for me that he reported Dr. Jeneby and he also reduced the cost that it would take to fix my breasts. To this day, the damages are still evident. The second doctor tried his best to fix my breasts but the damage was so severe that he told me he wouldn't be able to get them to be perfect. To this day, my breasts are uneven and I'm very self conscious about them. I would prefer my significantly smaller natural breasts over what I have now. One breast is extremely low and the other smaller, higher, and harder. I HATE THEM. I see and hear promotions for Dr. Jeneby all the time and it makes me sick to my stomach. This is one time in my life that I wish I could take back. I regret ever meeting Dr. Jeneby. Dr. Jeneby, it's been 10 years and you are STILL a piece of SH*T.

|  wrost experience ever  |  show details
by maria on Oct 27th, 2013

stay away from this Doctor not nice very rude

|  Misery  |  show details
by Cathy on Sep 24th, 2013

Please save your money and your looks. This is a bad plastic surgeon. I had lipo and he really screwed up. I have dents all over. I went back for my $700 touch up and it made it worst.

by Corie Olivarez on Jun 27th, 2013

Don't waste your time or money on this doctor!! I went for a consultation and the staff is very unprofessional at this office. I did not get to see the dr , the office coordinator sees you and is very unprofessional. I had been recommended here and I told my friend how did you make it past the front office!! One thing they are good for I'd to collect your money!! The staff have no knowledge of any procedures there!! Dont go there!!!!

|  realtor  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2013

I went for a consultation only to find out i would not be seen by the Dr, the coordinator named Roxy sees you. I have had a neck lift in the past by another Dr and she could not answer any questions I had. Waste of time!!!! Dont bother with this dr

|  They LIE LIE LIE worst experience ever very unprofessional  |  show details
by Jenn Quiroz on Apr 9th, 2013

HORRIBLE I called to schedule an appoint prior to scheduling I call twice I was quoted $1,000 per area for smart lipo/tickle lipo she said & I quote "Stomach will be $2,000 $1,000 for upper abdomen & $1,000 for lower abdomen" I then asked about a tiny hump on my nose (its to the point where I notice it & it has bothered me my whole life but no one else does & thinks that I should not do it including Dr. Jeneby's Patient Coordinator) anyhow I was placed on hold for about 3-4 minutes she comes back & tells me since its very minor it would be about $3,000 (mind you this is twice that I have been told the same thing) I went & got financing enough to cover the procedures I want done & when I go to my consult 1. the Doctor doesn't even talk to you 2. It's $1000 per section with a minimum of 4 sections why was I never told this the 3 times (2 times for pricing 1 time for appointment) I called or any of the 6 times they emailed & called to confirm my appointment? 3. He ONLY does smart lipo/tickle lipo if you get regular lipo so its a HUGE rip off they just lie to people it went from $2,000 in smart lipo to $5,200!!!! 4. They tell you a weekend is your down time when you call but when you go in they say 3-5 days & when she was going over cost she said you'd have to stay for 2 days & you can't workout for a month & you'll be draining & I was told to squeeze ooze out of my incisions when I shower (wtf) 5. Had they told me the correct amount thats what I would have taken out a loan for! 6. Okay now to my nose she (the consultant) tells me oh it's gonna be at least $4,995 & honestly it's not worth it I wouldn't even bother its not worth the money or the discomfort you're going to go through. So basically I wasted 2 hours of my time. Had my credit pulled & took out a loan for nothing because they LIE about their pricing & my credit score dropped 4 points because they did so many inquires ridiculous I swear Im DISGUSTED by the lack of professionalism & the lies they tell you to get you in there plus their "in-house financing" yeah you have to put up 75% WOW great financing options doctor they are horrible when I filled out my paper work all 4 girls working there were just chatting away I literally stood at the window with them glancing over smiling putting 1 finger in the air to tell me to hold on for about 2 minutes now that may not sound like a long time but you don't make a patient wait while you have a conversation & crack jokes all in all glad I didn't give those people a dime wish I knew how full of BS they were before I wasted my time especially about pricing especially when I called & ask to give me a figure to apply for on my loan & she put me hold as if she checked not only once but twice then the whole 4 areas minimum is BS so is the fact the you HAVE to get lipo smart lipo/tickle lipo is supposed to be an ALTERNATIVE METHOD of traditional liposuction!!!!

|  dont go to jenneby  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2012

dr jenneby and his staff are extremely un proffesional i went in for a procedure in april it did not go well i paid 1000 for nothing i have a permanent scar i will take to my grave they ignored me for about a month until i finally reached them then tried to make me pay more to get it fixed beeeewwwwarrrreeee dont not waste your money

|  I had several procedures and couldn't be happier!  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2012

Thrilled with my results is what it boils down to. I love Dr. Jeneby's conservative approach, and best of all, his knowledge and experience. The man knows his stuff, and it shows. I went to him for breast augmentation, breast lift, nose job, tummy tuck, facelift and lipo. He talked me out of the nose job altogether (said I didn't need it) and was able to accomplish wonderful results with the breast augmentation WITHOUT the lift. I am extremely pleased. I also didn't get the facelift because he was able to get great results with laser resurfacing and fillers instead. I couldn't be more thrilled. And his assistant Roxie is amazing too!

|  hair laser removal  |  show details
Aug 11th, 2012

I went here for hair laser removal. I love the staff very sweet and professional.

Aug 3rd, 2012

Lipo did not turn out and had to do a redo. Lots of dents in the skin. Took out too much in some areas and not enough in others. I would not go back to this doctor. If I had to do it all over again I would find other doctor.

|  Dr. Molecular Biology  |  show details
Jul 22nd, 2012

Don't waste your money with this Dr. He is not worth it, and extremely arrogant when you ask him questions. Sometimes I did not even finish the question and he had already answered, of course, the answer was not correct since I did not even get to ask the question. He gets very frustrated when patients question him or just want more information. His staff is very nice, but unfortunately they do not perform the surgery, he does. He works a lot with tv anchors, so don't let that brainwash you, like it did to me. Good Luck.

Jul 6th, 2012

My name is Dr. Michael Becker, a San Antonio veterinarian, and I would like to commend Dr. Thomas Jeneby and his excellent staff Roxie, Jetsy, Alicia and the anesthesiologist, Dr. Bowers - for the prompt, immediate and thorough surgery done on my good friend who had a procedure to remove infected tissue.We called Dr. Jeneby on Thursday night, and we had an appointment with him on the following Monday. Surgery was two days later, on Wednesday. Dr. Jeneby was kind and professional and displayed the utmost care. The certainty of his skills is unmatched; he was decisive and forthright, and knew exactly what course to take in handling this situation. His staff was excellent, kind and caring, and could not do enough for us.As a medical professional, I had a special appreciation for the professionalism, skill and caring demeanor of Dr. Jeneby and his staff. Our many thanks again to Dr. Jeneby and his office.

|  Botox Experience: Terrible Work  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2012

Dr. Jeneby sent a Groupon out and promised to give injections in 3 areas and 3 injections at a discount price. He only sees Botox patients on T &Th. Therefore, if you work be prepared for the calendar to be full. I finally got an appt. and had to wait 2 hours for the doctor. The ditzy staff may have forgotten I was back there because I could hear the doctor laughing and talking for over an hour. Furthermore, the Botox was lopsided. One brow lifted and the other did not appear to have been injected at all. The brows did not take either. I believe this doctor is out to make money not provide quality customer service and concerned with the ethical implications of providing the exact number of units he places in a patients face. That must be disclosed to a patient. It is my face and the BBB will be contacted.

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
Apr 28th, 2012

Nothing but good things to say. Simply a great doctor, and I've had other plastic surgeon's. I don't know what I'd do if he left the area, probably relocate myself.

|  RN  |  show details
Mar 13th, 2012

I am a Registered Nurse working in San Antonio and believe me I am very careful in choosing my health care providers. I know some of the best and worse in the area, and Dr. Jeneby is the best! I started seeing him almost 5 years ago for Fillers. He took the time to develop a treatment plan that would decrease the appearance of acne scaring using fillers and explore options of laser treatments. Through this experience I learned he is a perfectionist and wants the best possible outcome for his patients. I have wanted to have breast augmentation for years but could not find a surgeon I could trust Dr. Jeneby earned that trust and proves he is the Best of the Best through Joint Commissions accreditation. This goal seal of approval is only awarded to those who exceed in patient care and treatment in all areas of care. I had a great surgical experience with minimal pain and down time from work. I have recommended him to many of my peers who are just as pleased with their outcomes as I am. If you want the best of the best from a staff that truly cares --- See Dr. Jeneby Tammy Ross RN BSN, MHA,CCM

|  Wonderful Experience  |  show details
Feb 25th, 2012

I am getting laser hair removal done at Spa Black and my experience has been exceptional. Much better than other spas that I have visited in the San Antonio area. The staff is very professional and NICE which has not always been my experience when going to a spa. Carrie is performing my laser hair removal and she is awesome. She is very knowledgeable and could answer all of my questions with ease. She explained all of the procedures and why she was doing what she was doing. I feel that I am in very good hands at Spa Black and feel that I am well taken care of. I have highly recommended Spa Black to my friends and family.

Feb 10th, 2012

Dr Jeneby and his staff are great. I had the best experience with his office. I felt as if I was number one and Dr took his time and I was not rushed through my appointment as some doctors do. He really takes pride in his work and with his patients. I will keep going back. Love my experience and his whole office staff.

|  very professional  |  show details
Feb 9th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Jeneby's as well as a client of Spa Black and have always been treated with respect. The entire staff has always been very professional.

|  Kudos to Dr. Jeneby and his dream team!!!  |  show details
Feb 3rd, 2012

On January 25, 2012 I had smartlipo of medial thighs and flanks as well as an abdominal scar revision. I did many months of research to make sure this was right for me. I went for my first free consultation in April 2011 with Roxy Garcia, Patient Relations Coordinator. I must point out that during this consultation because it was free I was only suppose to meet with Roxy but I had a question that only Dr. Jeneby could answer. To my surprise he chose to take the time to evaluate the area in question and give me his expert advice. In October 2011 I returned for another consultation before my 6 month quote expired. He assessed the areas, answered all my questions and I received a quote good for another 6 months. I was very pleased with Dr. Jeneby, his education and experience is incredible. He had wonderful bedside manner, was very informative and took his time with me. Even after my second consult I still had a few more questions and I was welcomed to email him, so I did and he responded very promptly. On the day of my surgery I was extremely nervous but I was comforted by the surgical staff and the fact that even though I wasnt in the hospital I was in a Joint Commission Accredited Surgi-Center equipped to handle all circumstances. The surgery went great and I was well cared for. As of today I am 9 days post op and can see the difference in my body already. I know I will have to be patient and wait 6 months to a year to see my full results but I am very hopeful. I want to give a VERY SPECIAL thanks to Roxy, Nurse Angel(my surgical nurse), Dr. Brewer (Anesthesiologist(Hes THE BEST)) , Nurse Sara and above all, Dr. Jeneby. I have already highly recommended Dr. Jeneby to many of my friends and family and I recommend him to you also.

|  SpaBlack is A  |  show details
Dec 30th, 2011

Have had several appointments at SpaBlack now and I am never disappointed. The staff is great - professional, knowledgable, and caring. Can't wait for my next appointment!

by Jo Trevino on Dec 27th, 2011

I am extremely pleased with Dr Jeneby and the hard working staff at his office.The results of my procedure has made me feel like a new woman. I actually like looking at myself in the mirror. Dr Jeneby has changed my life!!

|  Botox  |  show details
Dec 5th, 2011

Got Botox, Jeneby was very snotty, acting like he knew exactly what he's talking about, also Friends got Botox at same time, none of us where happy with Results, had to go back but he did not re-do it, told me to come back when he has Botox again, one eyelid was higher than other, he wanted to talk all of us into joining his Botoxclub. Also Bathroom was not very clean. Would never go back or reccomend Dr. Jeneby.

|  Registered Nurse  |  show details
Nov 22nd, 2011

My experience with Dr Jeneby and his staff have always been pleasant and professional. The services I have received have been superior to other Plastic surgeons I have experienced in the past. Dr.Jeneby has the latest technology in every service he provides. I have and will continue to refer him to all my friends and family. I will continue going to Dr. Jeneby for all my Plastic Surgery and Anti-aging services as long as he is in practice. The results have far exceeded my expectations!

|  Best Ever Radiesse treatment!  |  show details
Oct 21st, 2011

This is the best filler treatment I have ever had. My wrinkles are filled in perfectly and there was ZERO bruising. Dr. Jeneby is just great!

|  RN & Hospital Administrator  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2011

Dr. Jeneby and his staff are absolutely top notch! Being a medical professional and exposed to surgeries on a daily basis makes me highly critical. I chose Dr. Jeneby because of his Joint Commission Accredited Facility, Professionalism, and Fantastic Surgery Results. Dr. Jeneby and his staff are extremely caring and provided superb follow up care! I love my results. Thanks Dr. Jeneby!

|  You are a Life Saver!  |  show details
Sep 29th, 2011

I visited Dr.Jeneby wanting to reshape my beast. He was patient in listening to my concerns and very caring. Dr.Jeneby explained the options I had. I felt very at ease and safe, so I booked the sugery for breast augmentation. In a matter of days, I was in and out in the convenience of his office. Staff was awesome.I absolutely loved the results! Would highly recommend him to anyone!

|  In love with the new me!!  |  show details
Sep 29th, 2011

I am very pleased and happy to say that Dr. Jeneby by far as exceeded my expectations! Dr. Jeneby and staff were marvelous and very caring! His staff is very sincere and loving to everyone that walks in, especially Dr. Jeneby! Didnt feel nervous at all because they guided me step by step throughout my surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Jeneby to anyone who wishes to have fantastic results!!

|  Great Doctor and staff  |  show details
Sep 29th, 2011

I am a botox patient of Dr. Jeneby's and I always have a pleasurable experience everytime I am in his office. He has been so great to me with his professionalism. Also, his staff is very nice and they cater to all his patient's needs. I will recommend Dr. Jeneby to all my friends and family at any time.

|  very bad experience  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2011

Please call asap 210-843-0473 or email monic2090@yahoo.com if anyone else has had a very bad experience with this doctor as i have my comment is i have a lawyer that says it all and i will not be at peace till i know women are advised about this doctor

|  Loved My Results  |  show details
Sep 6th, 2011

Definitely the best cosmetic experience I've ever had! Doctor J was great, easy to talk to, diagnosed just what I needed and delivered fantastic results! I highly recommend this practice if you are looking for results and a caring doctor and staff. Fran Y.

|  August 2011  |  show details
by T. Barron on Aug 16th, 2011

I am very happy with my service from Dr. Jeneby and his staff. Aside from the happiness with my results from the operation, I am very happy with my overall visit(s) to his office. The staff was always nice and helpful and I never felt rushed by Dr Jeneby. He always seemed excited about my procedure and made me feel very comfortable.

|  careless kinda guy and staff  |  show details
Jul 11th, 2011

the consultation for breast aug only lasted 2 minutes. He came in and asked if i had any question which i didn't... so he just left.. After the procedure, i called the office with questions, they kept telling me that it's normal... now i'm gonna have to do a revision with a new doctor... I went in not really knowing exactly of how to describe a pretty looking pair of breasts... I would really appreciate it if he was trying to clarify... show me some pictures of something... the worst 5g i ever spent.. =(

|  Performed only half of what I was charged for  |  show details
Jun 3rd, 2011

I don't like this doctor. Selfish and he would do anything for the money. I agreed to have botox and was told at the front desk that $375 covers botox from the crowfeet up to the forehead. When the doctor came in, he asked me "what bothers you the most?" I said that one deep line on the top of my nose because it makes me look angry. He applied botx only to that area in a few seconds and left before I had a chance to say anything. I called the nurse in and said that when I was asking what the 375 covers I was thinking that this is what will be done. She left and came back with dr. Jeneby who said that he will perform the rest for additional $150 in one week, because they don't have any more botox today. This second time was the last one I went there. They sell, sell, sell. They will push you to sign up for their "botox club" "skin glow club" and so on for big bucks.

|  First timer  |  show details
May 28th, 2011

I see others dislike his bedside manner. I found his bedside manner just fine, I am guessing they did not appreciate his blunt approach to informing patients of what to expect after surgery. He doesn't sugar coat it, he tells it like it is. Personally, I prefer that approach. I went for a consult for a breast lift and lipo. After the consult I opted against the lift, but went with the lipo. I appreciated the fact that he didn't try to talk me into doing anything and that he was very upfront with what my results would be. I highly recommend Dr. Jeneby and his wonderful Staff!

|  Disappointed  |  show details
by No fool in S.A. on Jan 11th, 2011

I would never recommend this doctor to anyone, not only is his bedside manner awful. He is also egotistical and crooked, he didn't perform the quoted procedure and did not take on the responsibility but rather blamed his reps.

|  I would not recommend Dr. Jeneby to my friends or family!  |  show details
by Erin on Dec 15th, 2010

I was not dissapointed with my experience with Dr. Jeneby. I was 50% satisfied with the result of my surgery. I was disappointed with Dr. Jeneby's bedside manner, punctuality, respect for patient's concerns to undergo surgery. When I asked Dr. Jeneby about the surgery he stated, "I feel like my attending is in the room." I guess because I am a nurse, I was looking for reassurance in certain areas and was concerned about details surrounding the surgery like any person would who is to undergo surgery. I would not recommend this surgeon to any person I know. I feel very strongly about this and hope you will take my advice. I would not want another person to go through what I experienced.

|  great experience.  |  show details
by Liz Clark on Mar 29th, 2010

My first time with cosmetic surgery. Dr. Jeneby sincerely wanted to know what he could do for me. I feel like he did an excellent job, and got it right. His staff is the best, and I appreciate their compassion and professionalism. I will recommend my friends.