Dr. Thomas Jeneby MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 3rd, 2016
I absolutely love Dr..
I absolutely love Dr. Jeneby & his staff. My questions & concerns are always addressed & taken care of quickly.

September 26th, 2016
I am very pleased wi..
I am very pleased with Dr Jeneby And his staff They are all very helpful and always willing to answer any questions that you might have Dr Jeneby does miraculous work Always leave his office feeling great and he has built my self confidence that I love my new self

July 27th, 2016
Dr Jeneby IS A MONSTER
The man ruined my breast lift..i have extreme scaring.and my implants looked horrible. My right implant ruptured and My husband had to talk me into letting a new Dr see my breasts i was so ashamed of my body. My new surgeon told me my surgery was poorly done and was not done correctly . I dont know who hes getting to write his reviews but the man is a monster.He is rude and after your surgery you wont see him again. he has his staff do your fills then maybe if your lucky he may remove your ports. He cancelled on me numerous times.. Please find another surgeon dont go what i went trough ..

July 18th, 2016
Excellent. The staff..
Excellent. The staff was very welcoming. They make me feel at ease and listening to my questions carefully. They even went the extra mile to accommodate an extra consultation the same day! I really appreciate that!

July 15th, 2016
I would recommend Dr..
I would recommend Dr. Jeneby to my friends. My experience thus far has been professional and courteous. I feel extremely comfortable and at ease with the care I am being given.

July 4th, 2016
I have had a great e..
I have had a great experience! My adjustable breast implants have been one of the best decisions I've made. My second fill appointment was awesome, no pain, in and out simple. Nancy is always so sweet and smiling. Dr Jeneby is always a ray of sunshine too! I share my experience with all of my friends and have recommended Dr Jeneby several times. My husband is planning to have consultation for a procedure of his own in the near future. I can't say enough good things.

July 1st, 2016
I am so happy I had ..
I am so happy I had my surgery done by Dr. Jeneby. The whole staff including Dr. Jeneby are wonderful and care about how you feel and if you are comfortable through the whole process. I am very happy with my results

June 30th, 2016
first choice PS without a doubt
I had the best experience with Dr Jeneby. After a few consultations with other PS I chose Dr Jeneby right away. He gave me straight forward advice and has the experience to back it up, he was fantastic! I love my adjustable breast implants. Adjustable breast implants allowed me to have less pain, heal faster and ensure I was 100% happy with the end result. Dr Jeneby and Nancy and all his staff were always so nice and took time when seeing me, and Nancy was always available for me when I called with questions. My husband is even planning a near future consult with Dr Jeneby and I have referred several friends to him as well. I can't say enough good things about Dr Jeneby and his office.

June 5th, 2016
The worst experience ever! He is very rude. After surgery I had very little pain or brushing, no discharge which I thought it was great, then after seeing no results and doing some research, I realized that nothing was really done on me.

June 2nd, 2016
Dissatisfied
I had breast augmentation 2 yrs ago and I am very dissatisfied with my results. My breast went from a 38B to a 38D and now I'm down to a 38C. I paid for my procedure in cash upfront. All schedule appointments were made by Michelle for some reason she only scheduled me for 1 fill and then schedule for my ports to be removed almost 45 days early. On my scheduled date of port removal I told Dr.. I wanted to get another fill and his reply was it is to late because my port removal was already scheduled and that was it. I believe he could have cancelled my appointment and reschedule a fill but he didn't even offer to and i had no other choice but to remove my ports more then 30 days early. I did go back to my last follow up and he refuse to redo my augmentation and blame me for not scheduling my fills. I believe Michelle should have been blame after all your consult does all your scheduling from you date of surgery to the last and final follow up.

May 11th, 2016
All my visits to The..
All my visits to The Plastic & Cosmetic Center of South Texas have been a great experience. All the staff members are very courteous and helpful. My technician even went out of her way to go upstairs and get a brochure for me. Dr. Jeneby is very caring and professional.

March 31st, 2016
Great
I had the removal of the ports from my adjustable breast implants done at this visit. Staff was great, as always, but I got to meet Jetsy the surgical ...