Dr. Thomas Jeneby, MD
Plastic Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Dr Jeneby IS A MONSTER show details Dr Jeneby IS A MONSTER
by ASHAMED on Jul 27th, 2016

The man ruined my breast lift..i have extreme scaring.and my implants looked horrible. My right implant ruptured and My husband had to talk me into letting a new Dr see my breasts i was so ashamed of my body. My new surgeon told me my surgery was poorly done and was not done correctly . I dont know who hes getting to write his reviews but the man is a monster.He is rude and after your surgery you wont see him again. he has his staff do your fills then maybe if your lucky he may remove your ports. He cancelled on me numerous times.. Please find another surgeon dont go what i went trough ..

Excellent. The staff.. show details Excellent. The staff..
by M.R on Jul 18th, 2016

Excellent. The staff was very welcoming. They make me feel at ease and listening to my questions carefully. They even went the extra mile to accommodate an extra consultation the same day! I really appreciate that!

I would recommend Dr.. show details I would recommend Dr..
by B.B on Jul 15th, 2016

I would recommend Dr. Jeneby to my friends. My experience thus far has been professional and courteous. I feel extremely comfortable and at ease with the care I am being given.

I have had a great e.. show details I have had a great e..
by C.P on Jul 4th, 2016

I have had a great experience! My adjustable breast implants have been one of the best decisions I've made. My second fill appointment was awesome, no pain, in and out simple. Nancy is always so sweet and smiling. Dr Jeneby is always a ray of sunshine too! I share my experience with all of my friends and have recommended Dr Jeneby several times. My husband is planning to have consultation for a procedure of his own in the near future. I can't say enough good things.

I am so happy I had .. show details I am so happy I had ..
by E.G on Jul 1st, 2016

I am so happy I had my surgery done by Dr. Jeneby. The whole staff including Dr. Jeneby are wonderful and care about how you feel and if you are comfortable through the whole process. I am very happy with my results

first choice PS without a doubt show details first choice PS without a doubt
Jun 30th, 2016

I had the best experience with Dr Jeneby. After a few consultations with other PS I chose Dr Jeneby right away. He gave me straight forward advice and has the experience to back it up, he was fantastic! I love my adjustable breast implants. Adjustable breast implants allowed me to have less pain, heal faster and ensure I was 100% happy with the end result. Dr Jeneby and Nancy and all his staff were always so nice and took time when seeing me, and Nancy was always available for me when I called with questions. My husband is even planning a near future consult with Dr Jeneby and I have referred several friends to him as well. I can't say enough good things about Dr Jeneby and his office.

Jun 5th, 2016

The worst experience ever! He is very rude. After surgery I had very little pain or brushing, no discharge which I thought it was great, then after seeing no results and doing some research, I realized that nothing was really done on me.

Dissatisfied show details Dissatisfied
by Del on Jun 2nd, 2016

I had breast augmentation 2 yrs ago and I am very dissatisfied with my results. My breast went from a 38B to a 38D and now I'm down to a 38C. I paid for my procedure in cash upfront. All schedule appointments were made by Michelle for some reason she only scheduled me for 1 fill and then schedule for my ports to be removed almost 45 days early. On my scheduled date of port removal I told Dr.. I wanted to get another fill and his reply was it is to late because my port removal was already scheduled and that was it. I believe he could have cancelled my appointment and reschedule a fill but he didn't even offer to and i had no other choice but to remove my ports more then 30 days early. I did go back to my last follow up and he refuse to redo my augmentation and blame me for not scheduling my fills. I believe Michelle should have been blame after all your consult does all your scheduling from you date of surgery to the last and final follow up.

All my visits to The.. show details All my visits to The..
by C.C on May 11th, 2016

All my visits to The Plastic & Cosmetic Center of South Texas have been a great experience. All the staff members are very courteous and helpful. My technician even went out of her way to go upstairs and get a brochure for me. Dr. Jeneby is very caring and professional.

by R. Y. on Mar 31st, 2016 on doctor.com

I had the removal of the ports from my adjustable breast implants done at this visit. Staff was great, as always, but I got to meet Jetsy the surgical ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
I so enjoy my facial.. show details I so enjoy my facial..
by K.P on Mar 21st, 2016

I so enjoy my facials and especially the advice and guidance from Patricia, my esthetician. I was excited to learn about the JanMarini Skincare line of products. I have ordered the complete kit of JanMarini MD and anxiously anticipate its arrival. Patricia is professional and her care has maintained and improved my skin texture which is a challenge at my age of 69. She works miracles.

Staff and even the c.. show details Staff and even the c..
by VC on Feb 25th, 2016

Staff and even the clients in the office while I was waiting was very pleasant. I really love the atmosphere of Dr. Jeneby's Office I will definitely recommend his office to someone else. I have say a friend of mind recommend him to me.

I lost 70lbs and had.. show details I lost 70lbs and had..
by JG on Feb 13th, 2016

I lost 70lbs and had loose skin, man boobs. I had a daddy makeover which includes tummy tuck, removal of excess breast tissue and liposuction to my flanks. Today is my first day post op and I can see improvement. Dr Jeneby was very down to earth and made me feel comfortable. Natalie a coordinator with Dr Jeneby is amazing very friendly and not pushing. She helped with the entire process. Then there is Andy aRN. She took great care of me before and after surgery. She ensured my pain was under control. It has been a great experience. Yes I have post op pain but it's not as bad as I thought it would!

Lip Injection/lip upper show details Lip Injection/lip upper
by S on Feb 9th, 2016

Had injection one month ago, one side bigger than the other and he does not like negative comments about his work, becomes a little defensive.

Feb 5th, 2016

Dr. Jeneby is unprofessional and so is his staff. I received breast augmentation from him and only saw him a couple of times though I was having issues with my adjustable implants. I told him from the very beginning that I did not want to have big implants and ended up with a DD, WOW!!! What a mess...now I'm having get my implants taken out and redone with a different doctor. I would not recommend him or his staff.

by JGLopez on Jan 23rd, 2016

"Dr.Jeneby and his staff are great !! Everyone that is thinking about getting some kind of cosmetic surgery should make an appointment ... I had a consultation elsewhere and they really pressured me and I didn't like that I was just trying to enquire .. Here I got my answers I wasn't pressured and liked that the Dr had lots of experience"

Dr J and his staff w.. show details Dr J and his staff w..
by S.F on Jan 19th, 2016

Dr J and his staff were amazing. Very thorough and did everything to make me feel comfortable. Was nervous and anxious and the staff and Dr J made it so much easier to relax and complete procedure. Called all day yesterday with questions and everyone eager to help me and answer all my questions. I would recommend Dr J to anyone expecting nothing but the best.

by D'Layne H on Nov 3rd, 2015

Dr Jeneby and his staff are awesome at what they do! Always in very good moods and make it easy for everyone to deal with! I had adjustable implants and love them. Dr Jeneby is the best Dr to work with! Definitely seeing him for more work!

Comfortable, Very Happy show details Comfortable, Very Happy
by V.L. on Oct 5th, 2015

I was a little scared when I first came in for my consultation because I had never experienced any type of cosmetic procedure, but the entire staff at Dr. Jeneby's office instantly made me feel welcome and comfortable and has continued to do so through my entire procedure and follow up appointments. My actual procedure was very fast (done right there in the office) and I am very happy with my results. I could instantly feel the difference in pain reduction the very next day. It was also very helpful that they had a great financing plan that worked with me to let me pay for my procedure in smaller parts. Thanks Dr. J!

Jul 12th, 2015

I went in for lipo procedure went home and had horrible headaches which I have never gotten before ended up in emergency room when I called dr.jeneby to inform him & ask why I was getting headaches & what should I do he responded I'm not a doctor. Very rude didn't care & was upset when I informed him. I ended up needing a blood transfusion & have had several visits to er & headaches still occur. Don't waste your money on this dr he does not care about his patients & gets really upset when you inform him of any complications. DO NOT GO TO THIS DR JENEBY HE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT HIS PATIENTS!!!

Mark as Helpful  | 20 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Awesome! show details Awesome!
by Nicole on Jul 8th, 2015

Dr. Jeneby is great. Very down to earth and answers every question in detail. Makes you feel very comfortable. Michelle, in his office, knows her stuff and is just all around wonderful. I recommend his office and staff to anyone.

Great experience show details Great experience
Jul 7th, 2015

Reading reviews and asking questions about what plastic surgeon you want can answer some questions ... Calling and making an appt for a consultaion can get one closer to what you want ... Wish that I had called Dr jenebys office a lot sooner !!

by L Sowell on Jun 18th, 2015

I was there for a consultation, I was very pleased with the staff and Dr. Jeneby. I will be scheduling my procedure soon.

by Del on May 21st, 2015

I had breast augmentations,lower and upper abs,and my love handles. The results was very disappointing. Its been 1 yr and nothing is noticeable not even my breast.

Very Professional show details Very Professional
Dec 23rd, 2014

My experience went very well. The staff is very professional. I am very satisfied with my results with my breast augmentation and liposuction. Definitely would recommend to friends and family.

Dec 9th, 2014

I was somewhat nervous to go in for my consultation, not knowing what to expect. Everyone made me feel completely comfortable. Monica did a great job of explaining everything to me very thoroughly. I look forward to booking my appointment and am much more comfortable to go through with my procedure.

Dec 4th, 2014

Loved everything from arriving to facility, everything in between & leaving. Dr. Jeneby and his staff are completely awesome! Everybody was so friendly & caring. Thank you Dr. Jeneby!

Nov 20th, 2014

Dr. Jeneby and his staff are very outstanding and awesome! Dr. Jeneby did an outstanding job with my tummy tuck and thigh lift. He has completely redefined my shape giving me an hour glass figure. I'm simply ecstatic!

Nov 14th, 2014

My experience with Dr. Jeneby and his staff was wonderful! Everyone was polite, helpful, and concerned with my needs. The facility was very clean and tidy. Which entails, that I will be very well taken care of, in a cleanly manner, and take pride in what they do. I look forward to my actual surgery October, 24,2014; and staying in contact. I was very well taken care of. Thank you Dr. Thomas Jeneby and Staff.

Sep 10th, 2014

I came in for my port removal and had a wonderful experience with Jetsy. The was absolutely no pain and she has a great personality.

Aug 26th, 2014

My experience with dr. Jeneby was and still is wonderful. The staff and nurses made me feel so comfortable before and after my surgery. Dr. Jeneby is exactly what is said to be in the media professional, attention to detail, accommodating to every patience's need. When I go in for my check ups the staff is so friendly they make my day. Self experience is the best way to know if dr. J is for you. #satisfiedGirl

Aug 19th, 2014

Great staff and Dr. Jeneby is awesome! The office could use some re-organization secondary to space constranints.

Aug 14th, 2014

Dr. Jeneby other than doctor is a magician. Iam so happy with the results in just one week. My life has changed and I feel great.

Excellent show details Excellent
Aug 14th, 2014

Excellent-have all my services with Dr J. I am a health quality professional and highly recommend the surgery center.

Aug 13th, 2014

It is the first doctor visit(s) that I have ever looked forward to. His staff is phenomenal. I wish I could work there the environment they create makes you feel at ease from the moment you walk in. THANK YOU DR.JENEBY and your wonderful staff!

Best show details Best
Aug 11th, 2014

I love Dr. Jeneby excellent service the best.

Fabulous show details Fabulous
Aug 8th, 2014

It is so much fun to come for a Dr.Jeneby and Friends pep talk !!! I feel fabulous when I leave! Liz is so beautiful inside and out!

Aug 7th, 2014

My appt. was timely as usual. I had an extra procedure that Dr. J. worked into my Botox appt. He and his staff are the greatest. I would and do recommend him to lots of people.

Aug 6th, 2014

Experience was quick with minimized discomfort. Pleasantly surprised for my first time with Botox.

Aug 5th, 2014

My experience here with dr jeneby has been awesome!! Staff members were great and the procedure has left me feeling great. I appreciate everything they have done here and would recommend and have recommended others to do the same. Thank you so very much!!!

Aug 4th, 2014

Dr. Jeneby and his staff are awesome. I have recommended my friends and family. I am very pleased with my new look.

Fantastic show details Fantastic
Jul 31st, 2014

Before and after photos at 3 months are fantastic. Can't wait for six month photos and a couple of other proceedures.

Jul 30th, 2014

Not my first time. Always a great experience. I did a lot of research before selecting Dr. Jeneby, he's actually better than advertised. He listens, doesn't over promise - then delivers exceptional results every time. His office staff is knowledgable and helpful...particularly Monica who is awesome! I'm sure everyone is well qualified but you won't find better than Monica!

Jul 25th, 2014

I don't know where these other reviews are coming from. My wife and I searched for the true professional and found him in Dr. Jeneby. His approach to the graduated method for the Botox is the only way to go! We travel 200 miles just for our appointment. My wife is a Jeneby junkie!!!

Jul 25th, 2014

I recently came in for my first fill on my breast implants and feel I went a little to big. I came in this time to remove a little. Liz has been great through my entire experience starting before I even had surgery. I am so thankful to have her working for Dr. Jeneby.

Regret having my breast and lipo done with Dr. Jeneby show details Regret having my breast and lipo done with Dr. Jeneby
by Debra on Jun 22nd, 2014

I had seen Dr. Jeneby in several shows and read he was the best...let me tell you for the $7500 I spent I am no happy with my results and every time I have gone for appt there are 2 or 3 women talking about how they are an happy with there results! One breast is a lot bigger then the other and I'm embarrassed for my husband to see them. My lipo he left on side with more fat then the other. So I have a waist on one side and no waist on the other. Please don't go to him even if they claim to have financing it is a ripe off and he doesn't care about his clients. All has staff has attutides and will never admit to their mistakes. A horror place!

Mark as Helpful  | 16 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Very Dissappointed show details Very Dissappointed
by Dissappointed Customer on Jun 11th, 2014

I was so excited to get all my work done and ready to be proud of my post baby body. However, I am more shy now about it than before. I had a mommy make over. The incision Dr. Jeneby cut for my tunny tuck is not straight, but is almost one full inch higher on the right than the left. As for my breadt lift; my right breast is much lower than my left and the nipple he chose to create for me on one breast is not only lower that the other but very oddly shaped. I do not even want to go topless or be naked in front of anyone because of this. Before, I had beautiful breat. Even though one was slightly bigger than the other, they still hung perfectly next to each other. Now, it is so apparent that they do not. Dr. Jeneby says this is my body's fault. I am very dissappointed with my results and after expressing my concerns to the doctor and his assisstants, they say, with attitude, it is my body's fault and that it will be just fine. Well, it is not just fine. I paid alot of money, cash, for this and I excpected his best. After seeing pictures of other women who came out of this beautifully with him, I am completely heartbroken he chose not to perform the same quality on me. Because of this, I have become completely depressed. I have inquired about at least fixing my nipple and am ignored for a few days and it is not until I have emailed at least 3 times that I get a short and rude response. This office takes no fault for any of their wrong doings and it is just sad. A little kindness goes a long way and their customer service lacks this on all levels. I feel Dr. Jeneby botched my surgery and will be seeking councel to see about getting it fixed.

Mark as Helpful  | 18 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Do not trust this doctor show details Do not trust this doctor
by Jill on Apr 25th, 2014

This doctor does not care about his patients at all just their money he is rude if I paid for something that I did not get he did half the work and if you say there is something wrong he will make it seem like it's your fault and that what he did is perfect he does not care about the results when I ask questions he gets mad and denies anything being wrong like I am crazy I paid a lot of money I really taught he knew what he was doing patient beware he very unprofessional and self centered I don't think I would let him put his hands on me I had several women comment how unhappy they are with the surgery and his attitude towards his terrible work

Mark as Helpful  | 17 people found this helpful Report Abuse
money-hungry quack show details money-hungry quack
by sad client on Apr 17th, 2014

rude doctor, rude staff (except Tiffany) doctor belittles and scolds clients my breast are ruined and i am going to have to pay out of pocket to try and get them repaired

Mark as Helpful  | 10 people found this helpful Report Abuse
wrost experience ever show details wrost experience ever
by maria on Oct 27th, 2013

stay away from this Doctor not nice very rude

Mark as Helpful  | 11 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Misery show details Misery
by Cathy on Sep 24th, 2013

Please save your money and your looks. This is a bad plastic surgeon. I had lipo and he really screwed up. I have dents all over. I went back for my $700 touch up and it made it worst.

Mark as Helpful  | 15 people found this helpful Report Abuse
by Corie Olivarez on Jun 27th, 2013

Don't waste your time or money on this doctor!! I went for a consultation and the staff is very unprofessional at this office. I did not get to see the dr , the office coordinator sees you and is very unprofessional. I had been recommended here and I told my friend how did you make it past the front office!! One thing they are good for I'd to collect your money!! The staff have no knowledge of any procedures there!! Dont go there!!!!

Mark as Helpful  | 11 people found this helpful Report Abuse
realtor show details realtor
Apr 26th, 2013

I went for a consultation only to find out i would not be seen by the Dr, the coordinator named Roxy sees you. I have had a neck lift in the past by another Dr and she could not answer any questions I had. Waste of time!!!! Dont bother with this dr

I had several procedures and couldn't be happier! show details I had several procedures and couldn't be happier!
Aug 20th, 2012

Thrilled with my results is what it boils down to. I love Dr. Jeneby's conservative approach, and best of all, his knowledge and experience. The man knows his stuff, and it shows. I went to him for breast augmentation, breast lift, nose job, tummy tuck, facelift and lipo. He talked me out of the nose job altogether (said I didn't need it) and was able to accomplish wonderful results with the breast augmentation WITHOUT the lift. I am extremely pleased. I also didn't get the facelift because he was able to get great results with laser resurfacing and fillers instead. I couldn't be more thrilled. And his assistant Roxie is amazing too!

hair laser removal show details hair laser removal
Aug 11th, 2012

I went here for hair laser removal. I love the staff very sweet and professional.

Aug 3rd, 2012

Lipo did not turn out and had to do a redo. Lots of dents in the skin. Took out too much in some areas and not enough in others. I would not go back to this doctor. If I had to do it all over again I would find other doctor.

Dr. Molecular Biology show details Dr. Molecular Biology
Jul 22nd, 2012

Don't waste your money with this Dr. He is not worth it, and extremely arrogant when you ask him questions. Sometimes I did not even finish the question and he had already answered, of course, the answer was not correct since I did not even get to ask the question. He gets very frustrated when patients question him or just want more information. His staff is very nice, but unfortunately they do not perform the surgery, he does. He works a lot with tv anchors, so don't let that brainwash you, like it did to me. Good Luck.

Mark as Helpful  | 12 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Botox Experience: Terrible Work show details Botox Experience: Terrible Work
Jun 1st, 2012

Dr. Jeneby sent a Groupon out and promised to give injections in 3 areas and 3 injections at a discount price. He only sees Botox patients on T &Th. Therefore, if you work be prepared for the calendar to be full. I finally got an appt. and had to wait 2 hours for the doctor. The ditzy staff may have forgotten I was back there because I could hear the doctor laughing and talking for over an hour. Furthermore, the Botox was lopsided. One brow lifted and the other did not appear to have been injected at all. The brows did not take either. I believe this doctor is out to make money not provide quality customer service and concerned with the ethical implications of providing the exact number of units he places in a patients face. That must be disclosed to a patient. It is my face and the BBB will be contacted.

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
Apr 28th, 2012

Nothing but good things to say. Simply a great doctor, and I've had other plastic surgeon's. I don't know what I'd do if he left the area, probably relocate myself.

Wonderful Experience show details Wonderful Experience
Feb 25th, 2012

I am getting laser hair removal done at Spa Black and my experience has been exceptional. Much better than other spas that I have visited in the San Antonio area. The staff is very professional and NICE which has not always been my experience when going to a spa. Carrie is performing my laser hair removal and she is awesome. She is very knowledgeable and could answer all of my questions with ease. She explained all of the procedures and why she was doing what she was doing. I feel that I am in very good hands at Spa Black and feel that I am well taken care of. I have highly recommended Spa Black to my friends and family.

Feb 10th, 2012

Dr Jeneby and his staff are great. I had the best experience with his office. I felt as if I was number one and Dr took his time and I was not rushed through my appointment as some doctors do. He really takes pride in his work and with his patients. I will keep going back. Love my experience and his whole office staff.

very professional show details very professional
Feb 9th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Jeneby's as well as a client of Spa Black and have always been treated with respect. The entire staff has always been very professional.

SpaBlack is A show details SpaBlack is A
Dec 30th, 2011

Have had several appointments at SpaBlack now and I am never disappointed. The staff is great - professional, knowledgable, and caring. Can't wait for my next appointment!

by Jo Trevino on Dec 27th, 2011

I am extremely pleased with Dr Jeneby and the hard working staff at his office.The results of my procedure has made me feel like a new woman. I actually like looking at myself in the mirror. Dr Jeneby has changed my life!!

Botox show details Botox
Dec 5th, 2011

Got Botox, Jeneby was very snotty, acting like he knew exactly what he's talking about, also Friends got Botox at same time, none of us where happy with Results, had to go back but he did not re-do it, told me to come back when he has Botox again, one eyelid was higher than other, he wanted to talk all of us into joining his Botoxclub. Also Bathroom was not very clean. Would never go back or reccomend Dr. Jeneby.

Registered Nurse show details Registered Nurse
Nov 22nd, 2011

My experience with Dr Jeneby and his staff have always been pleasant and professional. The services I have received have been superior to other Plastic surgeons I have experienced in the past. Dr.Jeneby has the latest technology in every service he provides. I have and will continue to refer him to all my friends and family. I will continue going to Dr. Jeneby for all my Plastic Surgery and Anti-aging services as long as he is in practice. The results have far exceeded my expectations!

Best Ever Radiesse treatment! show details Best Ever Radiesse treatment!
Oct 21st, 2011

This is the best filler treatment I have ever had. My wrinkles are filled in perfectly and there was ZERO bruising. Dr. Jeneby is just great!

RN & Hospital Administrator show details RN & Hospital Administrator
Oct 11th, 2011

Dr. Jeneby and his staff are absolutely top notch! Being a medical professional and exposed to surgeries on a daily basis makes me highly critical. I chose Dr. Jeneby because of his Joint Commission Accredited Facility, Professionalism, and Fantastic Surgery Results. Dr. Jeneby and his staff are extremely caring and provided superb follow up care! I love my results. Thanks Dr. Jeneby!

You are a Life Saver! show details You are a Life Saver!
Sep 29th, 2011

I visited Dr.Jeneby wanting to reshape my beast. He was patient in listening to my concerns and very caring. Dr.Jeneby explained the options I had. I felt very at ease and safe, so I booked the sugery for breast augmentation. In a matter of days, I was in and out in the convenience of his office. Staff was awesome.I absolutely loved the results! Would highly recommend him to anyone!

In love with the new me!! show details In love with the new me!!
Sep 29th, 2011

I am very pleased and happy to say that Dr. Jeneby by far as exceeded my expectations! Dr. Jeneby and staff were marvelous and very caring! His staff is very sincere and loving to everyone that walks in, especially Dr. Jeneby! Didnt feel nervous at all because they guided me step by step throughout my surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Jeneby to anyone who wishes to have fantastic results!!

Great Doctor and staff show details Great Doctor and staff
Sep 29th, 2011

I am a botox patient of Dr. Jeneby's and I always have a pleasurable experience everytime I am in his office. He has been so great to me with his professionalism. Also, his staff is very nice and they cater to all his patient's needs. I will recommend Dr. Jeneby to all my friends and family at any time.

August 2011 show details August 2011
by T. Barron on Aug 16th, 2011

I am very happy with my service from Dr. Jeneby and his staff. Aside from the happiness with my results from the operation, I am very happy with my overall visit(s) to his office. The staff was always nice and helpful and I never felt rushed by Dr Jeneby. He always seemed excited about my procedure and made me feel very comfortable.

careless kinda guy and staff show details careless kinda guy and staff
Jul 11th, 2011

the consultation for breast aug only lasted 2 minutes. He came in and asked if i had any question which i didn't... so he just left.. After the procedure, i called the office with questions, they kept telling me that it's normal... now i'm gonna have to do a revision with a new doctor... I went in not really knowing exactly of how to describe a pretty looking pair of breasts... I would really appreciate it if he was trying to clarify... show me some pictures of something... the worst 5g i ever spent.. =(

Performed only half of what I was charged for show details Performed only half of what I was charged for
Jun 3rd, 2011

I don't like this doctor. Selfish and he would do anything for the money. I agreed to have botox and was told at the front desk that $375 covers botox from the crowfeet up to the forehead. When the doctor came in, he asked me "what bothers you the most?" I said that one deep line on the top of my nose because it makes me look angry. He applied botx only to that area in a few seconds and left before I had a chance to say anything. I called the nurse in and said that when I was asking what the 375 covers I was thinking that this is what will be done. She left and came back with dr. Jeneby who said that he will perform the rest for additional $150 in one week, because they don't have any more botox today. This second time was the last one I went there. They sell, sell, sell. They will push you to sign up for their "botox club" "skin glow club" and so on for big bucks.

First timer show details First timer
May 28th, 2011

I see others dislike his bedside manner. I found his bedside manner just fine, I am guessing they did not appreciate his blunt approach to informing patients of what to expect after surgery. He doesn't sugar coat it, he tells it like it is. Personally, I prefer that approach. I went for a consult for a breast lift and lipo. After the consult I opted against the lift, but went with the lipo. I appreciated the fact that he didn't try to talk me into doing anything and that he was very upfront with what my results would be. I highly recommend Dr. Jeneby and his wonderful Staff!

Disappointed show details Disappointed
by No fool in S.A. on Jan 11th, 2011

I would never recommend this doctor to anyone, not only is his bedside manner awful. He is also egotistical and crooked, he didn't perform the quoted procedure and did not take on the responsibility but rather blamed his reps.

I would not recommend Dr. Jeneby to my friends or family! show details I would not recommend Dr. Jeneby to my friends or family!
by Erin on Dec 15th, 2010

I was not dissapointed with my experience with Dr. Jeneby. I was 50% satisfied with the result of my surgery. I was disappointed with Dr. Jeneby's bedside manner, punctuality, respect for patient's concerns to undergo surgery. When I asked Dr. Jeneby about the surgery he stated, "I feel like my attending is in the room." I guess because I am a nurse, I was looking for reassurance in certain areas and was concerned about details surrounding the surgery like any person would who is to undergo surgery. I would not recommend this surgeon to any person I know. I feel very strongly about this and hope you will take my advice. I would not want another person to go through what I experienced.

great experience. show details great experience.
by Liz Clark on Mar 29th, 2010

My first time with cosmetic surgery. Dr. Jeneby sincerely wanted to know what he could do for me. I feel like he did an excellent job, and got it right. His staff is the best, and I appreciate their compassion and professionalism. I will recommend my friends.