A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Jerabek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jerabek
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Jerabek, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jerabek graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Jerabek has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Jerabek DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Jerabek practice?
- Dr. Thomas Jerabek has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Jerabek practices Anesthesiology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Council Bluffs, IA.
See Omaha Anesthesiologists.