A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Jerabek, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jerabek graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jerabek has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jerabek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Jerabek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Jerabek practice?
Dr. Thomas Jerabek practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Papillion, NE and Council Bluffs, IA.
See Omaha Anesthesiologists and Omaha Pain Management Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Jerabek, Dr. Tomas Jerabek, Dr. Tommie Jerabek, Dr. Tommy Jerabek