A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Jinguji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Jinguji, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Jinguji graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Jinguji has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Children's Hospital
- Harborview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jinguji accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 6 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Jinguji practice?
Dr. Thomas Jinguji practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Sports Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Richland, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Federal Way, WA.
See Richland Pediatricians, Richland Sports Medicine Doctors, and Richland Orthopedic Surgeons.