Dr. Thomas Johans MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 8th, 2015
Dr. Johans is simply outstanding. He focuses on the needs of his patients and does not simply prescribe medication. He takes time with me each time I see him and he is truly a healer.

December 26th, 2013
Dr. Johans is a miracle worker!
Not only is Dr. Johans extremely knowledgeable in pain management, his kind and gentle manner makes me happy when it is appointment time! I believe this is what the forces that be had in mind when they created doctors! He is without question, the best!

June 17th, 2013
He's the best!
My mother went to Dr. Johans in years past. He was able to give her much needed relief from chronic pain. Now, it is my turn to be the patient. I can't say enough good things about this man. He has a sense of humor and and a bedside manner that is good medicine in and of itself. However, he takes each patient seriously and works with them to find the exact method to relieve pain. He will refer you to other doctors for help in diagnosing a problem. He does not give up easily when trying to help his patients. I have the fullest confidence in Dr. Johans. He is skillful and very knowledgeable in his field. He is truly a Godsend!

May 31st, 2013
The kindest Dr you will ever meet.
Dr. Johan's is the most gifted and caring dr. He Never gives up on his patient's. He treats his patients Like they are his family. I truly believe he is an angel. I wouldn't be where I am today without Dr. Johan's. May God continue to bless each one Of us that dr Johan's has helped. May God continue To gift Dr Johan's with knowledge and curable Hands. I will be forever grateful to dr. Johan's

May 13th, 2013
#1 doctor
Kindest doctor out there. And very knowledgable. I am so happy I am his patient. When other doctors give up, he is there like a superhero.

November 26th, 2012
Excellent physician
I have known Dr. Johans for almost 20 years. He treated my mother with excellent results. She was in chronic pain, and he was able to help her. She lived to 90 years of age.Now, I am a patient of his and love him as much as my mother did. He is relentless in finding a treatment for relief of pain. He is so pleasant and has a rare quality of making his patients feel like they are his only patient. His sense of humor is a gift.I would recommend Dr. Johans to anyone in need of pain relief. He, also,has expertise in acupuncture.

May 26th, 2012
Awesome !
Dr. Johans is a gifted physician and I am lucky to have been referred to him by a friend. He cares, takes time, has experience, and is an amazing, knowledgeable person. Don't hesitate to see Dr. Johans.

May 19th, 2008
expand your horizens
with so many treatment choices for the types of back problems you deal with, get on board with some of the newer techiques.