A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas John:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas John is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. John
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. John Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas John, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. John graduated from University Of Jos. He has 1 awards.
Dr. John has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas John MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas John practice?
- Dr. Thomas John has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas John practices Ophthalmology near Tinley Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Barrington, IL.
See Tinley Park Ophthalmologists.