Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Thomas Johnston
Thomas Johnston, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Thomas Johnston is affiliated with TriStar Centennial Medical Center, Caldwell County Hospital Inc and Tennessee Christian Medical Center. He speaks English.
Thomas Johnston has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Thomas Johnston is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.
Nashville, TN 0 mi20
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine
Nashville, TN 0 mi14
Internal Medicine, Otolaryngology
Nashville, TN 0 mi34