Thomas Johnston Is this you?

Have you seen Thomas Johnston?

My experience at Centennial Hospital and my cardiologist

Posted on October 28th, 2016

All the staff that I have met at Centennial Heart have always been top notch. And most importantly, I don't think that you can find a cardiologist much better than Dr. Thomas Johnston. I had my checkup this week, but my history with Dr. Johnston goes back many years. He always is willing to answer any question that I may have, but there are usually few, as he has patiently told me what he thinks of my condition during my office visits. Occasionally I have called his office and his support staff have returned my call in an appropriate amount of time. Bottom line I have received great care from Dr. Johnston and his staff. I highly recommend him.

Posted on July 21st, 2016

Dr. Johnston has turned my condition around with his knowledge and recommendations to change meds. He referred me to another provider in the practice for a BIV ICD. My congestie heart failure is much better and I feel like living again.

Centennial's life saving warriors

Posted on April 20th, 2016

When my life was in jeopardy without any manifested symptoms. it was my great luck to have ended up with the perfect doctor, facility and staff to get my health to a stable and a sustainable level. Centennial and there physicians are spectacular.

Posted on March 9th, 2016

I am completely satisfied with Dr. Johnston and his staff. They are always professional and accommodating. They encourage you to feel free to call about any concerns you may have.

Posted on March 3rd, 2016

I have been very satisfied with the care I have received from Dr. Johnston. He answers all questions I have and explains things very well.

Information security officer

Posted on February 26th, 2016

I especially like Dr Johnston's professionalism and thoroughness. His competence puts me at ease. I like it when I can make him smile. He is caring and a straight-shooter. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

A Good Healthcare Team

Posted on February 20th, 2016

Dr. Johnston has excellent "listening" skills. He is reassuring. He genuinely cares. You could not ask for a better healthcare partner.

Posted on February 9th, 2016

Dr. Johnston and his staff was absolutely wonderful. The time spent with me was unprecedented. I would highly recommend Dr Johnston and his team for all of your cardiac needs.

Posted on January 21st, 2016

My medical experience with Dr. Tom Johnson has given me an abundance of valid reasons to have the utmost confidence in him and his his superb medical knowledge and abilities.

Posted on December 1st, 2015

A very caring Dr. & staff. I was a new patient but was treated as an old friend. Everything explained in detail. Thank you so much!

Posted on November 14th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Thomas Johnston for about five years. I was referred to him by my primary doctor. He came from Saint Thomas heart transplant I believe. His knowledge is unbelievable in how other illnesses work in association with the heart. He makes it a priority to find out if there is anything that you as a patient do not understand about your particular heart problem. He is passionate, friendly and when I need something, he or one of his staff get right back in touch with me ASAP. After he became my doctor, I found out he was also my brothers and one day my future daughter in law went with me for an appointment because he was also her deceased husbands doctor and she loved him as their doctor. Dr. Johnston not only remembered her husband but called his nurse and told her and even remembered were he had worked and why he passed away. Very compassionate man. Highly, highly recommend him. He has kept my hypertrophic cardiomyopathy under control as well as my valve problem in check.

Pass

Posted on August 25th, 2015

Would never go back to him. Gave me wrong results. And a terrible bedside manner.