A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Joliat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Joliat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Joliat
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Joliat, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Joliat graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Joliat has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Lajoie Joliat MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Joliat practice?
- Dr. Thomas Joliat has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Joliat practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near Troy, MI.
See Troy Internists and Troy Allergists.