Learn more about Dr. Thomas Jordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Jordan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jordan
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jordan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Jordan, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jordan graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jordan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas M Jordan FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Jordan practice?
- Dr. Thomas Jordan has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Jordan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Roswell, GA.
See Roswell Internists and Roswell Cardiologists.