A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Jordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Jordan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jordan
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Jordan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Jordan, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jordan graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jordan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas M Jordan FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Jordan practice?
- Dr. Thomas Jordan has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Jordan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Roswell, GA.
See Roswell Internists and Roswell Cardiologists.