Learn more about Dr. Thomas Joseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Joseph is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Joseph
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Joseph Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Joseph graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Joseph has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence County Memorial Hospital
- Gibson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Joseph FRCSC and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Joseph practice?
- Dr. Thomas Joseph has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Joseph practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lawrenceville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, IN and Evansville, IN.
See Lawrenceville Orthopedic Surgeons.