A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Joseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Joseph is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Joseph graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Joseph has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence County Memorial Hospital
- Richland Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Joseph accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Medical Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Joseph practice?
Dr. Thomas Joseph practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Princeton, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Olney, IL and Lawrenceville, IL.
See Princeton Surgeons.