A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Joseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Joseph is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Joseph
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Joseph Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Joseph graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Joseph has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence County Memorial Hospital
- Gibson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Joseph FRCSC and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Joseph practice?
- Dr. Thomas Joseph has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Joseph practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lawrenceville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, IN and Evansville, IN.
See Lawrenceville Orthopedic Surgeons.