A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Joseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Joseph is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas I Joseph MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas I. Joseph practice?
- Dr. Thomas Joseph has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Joseph practices Psychiatry near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Maple Grove, MN.
See Minneapolis Psychiatrists.