Learn more about Dr. Thomas Judge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Judge is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Judge
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Judge, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Judge graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Judge has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Aloysius Judge MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Judge practice?
- Dr. Thomas Judge has 9 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Judge practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Laurel, NJ and Camden, NJ.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Gastroenterologists.