A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Judge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Judge is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Judge
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Judge Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Judge, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Judge graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Judge has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Aloysius Judge MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Judge practice?
- Dr. Thomas Judge has 9 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Judge practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Laurel, NJ and Camden, NJ.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Gastroenterologists.