A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Judge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Judge is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Judge, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Judge graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Judge has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Aloysius Judge MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Judge practice?
- Dr. Thomas Judge has 10 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Judge practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Camden Internists and Camden Gastroenterologists.