Learn more about Dr. Thomas Judge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Judge is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Judge
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Judge Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Judge, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Judge graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Judge has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Aloysius Judge MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Judge practice?
- Dr. Thomas Judge has 9 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Judge practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Laurel, NJ and Camden, NJ.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Gastroenterologists.