A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Alexander is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Alexander, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Alexander has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Alexander MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Alexander practice?
- Dr. Thomas Alexander has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Alexander practices Internal Medicine near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX and McKinney, TX.
See Richardson Internists.