not thorough show details not thorough
Jul 22nd, 2015

sure the appointment is easy, but when you get there you realize the front desk person just put you in whether there was time slot for you or not. the staff is hard to work with. they are not responsive. i had to call them twice to get them to do anything. the doctor spends a short time and does very little examination and tells you to make a follow up appointment.

dependable and knows all the good doctors in the area show details dependable and knows all the good doctors in the area
Dec 31st, 2011

My family has used dr Alexander as our primary physician for over 6 years. He's skilled and won't hesitate to refer you to a specialist when necessary. He knows all the best doctors in the area so if he refers you to a specialist, you know you will be referred to a top-notch doctor.

I feel this Dr. doesnt care at all about patients show details I feel this Dr. doesnt care at all about patients
Mar 28th, 2011

You can only get am appts. with him. Nurse said "he is a morning person" My 1st blood test had to be redone days later because the office messed up. Nurse gigglied "my fault, hehe". Called office in severe (I'm not a baby about pain as all) He said he would see me nest week, thats a long time to be in pain enough I stayed in bed, missed 2 days work which I never do. At my appt. he spent maybe 5-10 mins with me. Said I needed test and he left the office. Waited 3 days not hearing a word, still in pain. I called and he finally called back, presc. antib. and said he doesnt pres. pain meds. but I have deiverticulitis. Will not be back to him I feel he could care less.