A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Berry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Berry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Berry, MD, PC is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Berry graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Berry has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hosp Martinsville
- Morehead Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Kester Berry MD and PC is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas K. Berry practice?
- Dr. Thomas Berry has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Berry practices Surgery near Martinsville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, VA.
See Martinsville Surgeons.