Dr. Thomas Bond Sr MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 5th, 2017
back pain resolution
His non-surgical treatment resulted in significant alleviation of chronic back pain I had standing any longer than 5 minutes at a time.

October 8th, 2016
Great
Dr Bond and his staff are the best. They are friendly enough to take the edge off, while preparing for the procedure. Dr Bond has the right mix of friendliness and business. He always has time to answer any questions that I or my wife have, and explains in terms easily understood..

June 15th, 2016
Excellent Experience
The whole experience was excellent. Went just as promised. Procedures were clockwork and painless. Staff was very helpful and kind in the explanation of what was to happen and the expected results. To date, the results are totally acceptable to me. I am so very glad I chose this procedure (stem cell therapy) vs. alternative.

June 13th, 2016
Friendly and Knowledgeable
Great experience every time I come. Friendly and knowledgeable staff no matter who I am seen by. I no longer hate my doctor visits.

June 6th, 2016
Stellar Service
We were seen for routine office visits. Labs were reviewed and discussed. Ashley is tremendously helpful in explaining things to us in terms we understand and is very helpful! You guys are top notch in our book! Keep up the stellar work.

May 26th, 2016
Thorough and Very Good, Strongly Recommended
The shots and Message therapy I have received has helped me tremendously, your staff is real thorough and is very good at what they do, I have recommended others that have my same issues to you and your team. Thanks!

May 9th, 2016
Strongly Recommended
I have been seeing Dr. Bond for five years now for multiple things. I came in with chronic lower back issues. After several attempts of Cortizone treatment and therapy, surgery was the next step. He approached me with prolotherapy as a last result. It was like a miracle! It worked! Four years later, I'm happy to say that I still have no pain in my back. I'm such a believer in what he does that now I am having the stem cell injections because I'm having severe shoulder and toe issues. I also did my first round of IV clinic today. I suffer with many things due to being very athletic and always on the go. I trust Dr. Bond and his staff because they don't cover the problems with medicine, they find the right way to fix the problems and deal with them properly. I tell everyone to come see him.

March 10th, 2016
Genuine Concern
This has been an incredible journey. I have recovered from debilitating pain in my knee from an old knee injury , was told my only option was a total knee replacement , but at Total Health and Wellness I found a better solution. Regenerative medicine has provided a way to keep the original body parts God gave me but infuse that damaged joint with a new beginning. Everyone should be so fortunate. Dr.Bond is very knowledgeable, and happy to keep his patient's informed. The staff is genuine in their concern for each patient.

February 25th, 2016
Grateful
I am on my 4th IV Nutrient infusion. I have personally noticed a total improvement in my energy level, but, in the last week I have had numerous people ask me what I was doing different, they said even my voice was more up beat and back to my old fast pace self . It's all because of these infusions , thanks to Dr. Bond and his awesome staff! I am thrilled to feel so good again ,,,,

November 17th, 2015
Got me back on the course
Can't believe it! Dr. Bond was able to get me back on the golf course without the shoulder pain that my GP said I needed surgery to correct. It's been 16 months and still doing great. Also, Dr. Bond's bedside manner and his staff are top notch. We travelled from Houston to see Dr. Bond and it was well worth the trip. I recommend him to all of my golfing buddies and friends without reservation!

January 28th, 2014
Care of neck pain
Dr. Bond came highly referred for treatment of my cervical radiculopathy which is a severe condition causing severe pain & neuromuscular issues. He & his staff are the most pleasant & compassionate I have met thus far in the Lafayette area. I feel blessed to have TotalCare Health & Wellness Medical Center here especially with the specialty alternatives available. I have & will continue to highly recommend him & this Center.

February 22nd, 2013
Best doctor I have seen yet
I have not seen many doctors. I consider myself very lucky when it comes to my health. I recently experience some neck, back, & shoulder pain that had me completely limited with mobility, very painful, and helpless. I tried a chiropractor & massages. 3 weeks & several $$$ later, i was referred to Dr. Bond. He is very personable, very down to earth, and very very smart. He related to my situation and was sympathetic to my problem. I left his office & that night felt 90% better. I still have some work, but he made sure i left his office with a permant plan for a solution, a temporary relief of my pain, and very hopeful & optimisic. Dr. Bond is my hero!