Internists, Critical Care Specialist, Pulmonologist (lungs), Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
Chinatown
Thomas Chen
198 Canal St
Ste 602
New York, NY 10013
212-693-1800
Locations and availability (4)

2.0

|  Terrible Doctor  |  show details
May 18th, 2014

Office staff and doctor are very rude. They don't care about patients other than to make money from insurance by ordering excessive tests that are not needed. Don't know where the doctor and staff get their education but they need to get some lessons about bedside manner and humanity. My father who is set in his ways continues to go to him even thought he knows the doctor is terrible. Also the office staff will not let you leave without making another appt in 3 months or less even though there is nothing wrong with my father. I would give them "no star" if I can.

|  Absolutely pathetic doctor  |  show details
Jan 17th, 2013

My wait for Dr. Thomas Chan was 6 hours long, even though I was sent to an outside facility for an xray and that took about 1 hour. The office staff are rude, but the doctor is worse. He has no patience for you, doesn't answer your questions, mumbles to himself, and walks out without finishing what he's saying. One of the worse doctors I have ever encountered in my life. Avoid him at all costs.

|  show details
Aug 29th, 2012

Dr. Thomas Chan has the worst bedside attitude.I have never ever come across someone like him. My father, who no longer with us, use to see him. He has a partner, Dr. Lourdes Flananino,on the other hand is the best. I have been seeing her for the 5 months. So for she listen to me and spent at least 25 to 30 minutes with me..I can not said the same for Dr. Thomas Chan...

|  no patience for patients  |  show details
May 25th, 2012

I had a question regarding the side effects of her medication. He replied it shouldn't affect someone like that and he literally walked out without finishing his answer.

|  Impossible to deal with  |  show details
Apr 14th, 2010

Staff is rude over the phone and in person. This doctor and his staff lack professionalism and courtesy. Doctor takes on so many patients that they are unable to give quality care to individual clients. Doctor does not lack ability but does lack any sign of interest in the well being of the patients that see him. Office staff has literally replied to a medication correspondence request by saying the doctor does not care.

|  poor office management  |  show details
Oct 29th, 2009