A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Conner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Conner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Conner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Conner graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Conner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Mark'S Hospital
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas K Conner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas K. Conner practice?
- Dr. Thomas Conner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Conner practices Family Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Primary Care Doctors.