Dr. Thomas Duncan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Duncan?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Duncan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 28th, 2015

he is so caring, looks out for the best outcome. staff is awesome and very respectful and privacy is at top ten

January 19th, 2015

My child was very sick from appendicitis. Dr. Duncan took good care of him, and took out his appendix with a camera. His surgery went very well. His bedside manner is awesome!

January 9th, 2015

Gallbladder surgery

Dr. Duncan made me feel very comfortable the first time I met him. He gave me information on the procedure, and every thing went as expected. He did my operation only a few days after I saw him for a consultation, contrary to others experiences. My scars are barely visible. I refer all my friends and family to him.

July 25th, 2012

Surgical Outcome of Appendectomy

Dr Duncan performed an appendectomy for a burst appendix. The outcome for this procedure was excellent. Unremarkable recovery and two post-op followup visits. Nothing but praise for Dr Duncan.

March 23rd, 2012

The doctor took time to examine me and explain the procedure to me. He listened to me & never made me feel subservant to him. He answered all my questions in plain language. My thyroid procedure couldn't have gone any better. Many of my friends have been treated by the same doctor, and have great results. Granted, I waited 15 minutes to see him initially, but it was well worth it. I cannot believe the other two reviewers saw the same doctor,for he does not have an arrogant bone in him!

May 6th, 2011

this doctor or so called doctor. paralized my vocal cords. when i asked him had he performed this surgery before he said yes many times. he lied. he maimed my friend left her two big x's on her throat where there shouldn't of been any. and butchered my brothers back. this doctor is a fraud and very unskilled in surgery and is getting surgery through alot of victims. somebody needs to check this doctors creditentials with a photograph match and look at his scores at the school he went to. or even retest to ensure he didnt cheat. i feel sorry for VCMC for the hospital suits that they will incure and the fatalitys from his practice.

April 23rd, 2011

The surgery went wrong

I was suppose to be well 6 mo. ago, the doctor was arrogant and did not listen to me, today i am in pain worse then before, now they are sending me my medical records so i can find someone to help get my problem fixed, STAY AWAY from these quacks!!!!!

September 9th, 2016