Dr. Thomas Hamilton DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Joplin, MO

• Good
  • Bad

August 29th, 2014
Dr. Hamilton is a unique human being and doctor! He keeps up with all the latest advances in medicine and believes in the practice of self care. That we use his knowledge to be responsible in taking care of our bodies especially as we get older to alleviate all problems to ward off diseases. That we do everything in moderation. He treats his patients with great respect and I highly recommend him as your doctor!'

May 24th, 2011
Dr Hamiltons staff has always been very good at getting me in on very short notice. He saved my husbands life by diagnosing a serious medical problem we never suspected. I would highly recommend "Doc" to anyone that doesnt require all the "FUFU" and wants quality care.

February 12th, 2011
One of the Good Ones
Dr. Hamilton has a straight forward way of informing you of what it will take to take care of your health issues. He is big on personal responsibility and he expects you to do your part when your actions will result in improving your health.Once said, he doesn't harp at you. If you continue to have problems because you didn't follow his advise, he raises his eyebrow and looks at you. You'll get the message.Every time I have asked him a question about something I've read about or heard of from friends or the internet, he has knowledge of it and he'll discuss it with you. He makes me feel like I am a participant in my treatment.I'd call him a good and caring man, his staff is friendly and so helpful to work with you if you need something by phone or mail.I wouldn't go to anyone else.

February 20th, 2017