Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kramer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kramer
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kramer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kramer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kramer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas K Kramer MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas K. Kramer practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kramer has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Kramer practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists and Anchorage Cardiologists.