A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Mathew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mathew
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Mathew Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Mathew, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathew graduated from University of Kerala Medical College.
Dr. Mathew has 7 hospital affiliations:
- ProMedica North Region-Herrick Campus
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas K Mathew MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas K. Mathew practice?
- Dr. Thomas Mathew has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Mathew practices Urology near Adrian, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, MI.
See Adrian Urologists.