A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Miller, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Femur Fracture Repair
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Kevin Miller MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas K. Miller practice?
- Dr. Thomas Miller has 8 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Miller practices Sports Medicine near Roanoke, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Christiansburg, VA and Salem, VA.
See Roanoke Surgeons.