A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Moore is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Moore, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Moore has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 13 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas Moore practice?
Dr. Thomas Moore practices Ophthalmology near East Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, MI.
See East Lansing Ophthalmologists.