A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas O'Neill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas O'Neill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas O'Neill, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Neill graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. O'Neill has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Northwest Hospital
- Christus Santa Rosa Health Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Kevin O'Neill MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas K. O'Neill practice?
- Dr. Thomas O'Neill has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas O'Neill practices Urology near Sylva, NC.
See Sylva Urologists.