A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Peterson is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Peterson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Peterson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Kimball Peterson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas K. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Thomas Peterson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Peterson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lynwood, CA.
See Lynwood Orthopedic Surgeons.