A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Peterson is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Peterson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Peterson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peterson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 133 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas K. Peterson practice?
Dr. Thomas Peterson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lynwood, CA.
See Lynwood Orthopedic Surgeons.