A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Stern is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stern
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Stern Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stern has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Kim Stern MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas K. Stern practice?
- Dr. Thomas Stern has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Stern practices Family Medicine near Berkeley, CA.
See Berkeley Primary Care Doctors.