A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Stonum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stonum graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Stonum has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- Mainland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Kenchion Stonum MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas K. Stonum practice?
- Dr. Thomas Stonum has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Stonum practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE and Texas City, TX.
See Richardson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.