A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Weber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Weber is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Weber, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weber graduated from University College London, England.
Dr. Weber has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Kenneth Weber MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas K. Weber practice?
- Dr. Thomas Weber has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Weber practices Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.