A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Weber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Weber, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weber graduated from University College London, England.
Dr. Weber has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 15 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas Weber practice?
Dr. Thomas Weber practices Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.