A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kachel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kachel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kachel
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kachel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kachel, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Testicular Cancer (Seminoma)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Vasectomy Reversal (Vasovasostomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kachel graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Kachel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Spirit Hospital
- Harrisburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Kachel MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Kachel practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kachel has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Kachel practices Urology near Camp Hill, PA.
See Camp Hill Urologists.