A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kahn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Failure (Uremia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahn graduated from New York University.
Dr. Kahn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Bronx Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Kahn MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Kahn practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kahn has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Kahn practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Nephrologists.