Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kain
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kain, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kain graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kain has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Michael Kain MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Kain practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kain has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Kain practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Darby, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Darby Surgeons.