A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kain, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kain graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kain has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kain accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Kain practice?
Dr. Thomas Kain practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Darby, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Darby Orthopedic Surgeons.