Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Kandra
Dr. Thomas Kandra, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bangor, ME. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Kandra is affiliated with Sebasticook Valley Hospital, Inland Hospital and Eastern Maine Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Kandra has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Thomas Kandra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bangor, ME.
Dr. Muhammad Jhandier
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Bangor, ME 0 mi9
Dr. Sigrid Noack
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Bangor, ME 0 mi20
Dr. Thomas Rajan
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Bangor, ME 0 mi22