A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kandra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kandra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kandra
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kandra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kandra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kandra graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Kandra has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
- Sebasticook Valley Hospital
- Inland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas George Kandra MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Kandra practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kandra has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Kandra practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Bangor, ME.
See Bangor Internists, Bangor Critical Care Practitioners, and Bangor Pulmonologists.