Dr. Thomas Kane III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Kane III?

December 18th, 2016

My knee became horribly infected after replacement by this doc

December 13th, 2016

Rich man's doctor

May 14th, 2016

Nothing special, too expensive

So expensive. Charges an arm and a leg for concierge service which is no better than most docs office. Insurance reimbursement only covers a percentage of what he demands you pay.

February 27th, 2016

Competent ethical Physician

January 20th, 2015

The best orthopedic surgeon in Hawaii

This doctor may cost a bit more, but why cut corners with something as important as your own body. He will give you his full attention, and because he has his own clinic, he doesn't have to conform to the restrictions on time that other doctors are bound to.

October 27th, 2013

After a ton of research both my husband and I decided to go with Dr. Kane and we are so pleased with our respective outcomes! I had lateral release arthroscopic surgery along with some intense clearing up of ripped and dislodged miniscus in my knee joint. My husband had a total knee replacement. Both of us are athletes and we wanted the very best outcome possible so we could hopefully get back to the sports we so enjoy. Dr. Kane is also an athlete and he immediately understood our expectations. He is absolutely the very best!! His staff are all wonderful and we would without hesitation recommend him.

November 7th, 2012

Dr Kane did an exceptional surgery on my husband's shoulder and was both skilled & very caring. Wish all doctors were as good as he is. Well worth flying from off island to receive this kind of care!

September 11th, 2011

Little to no Followup

Dr Kane and his staff have disappointed me by very little followup and not seeming to care about pain following surgery. I have had other surgeries and the doctor has always called, but following my surgery with Kane I did not hear from them until my 2 week followup appt. Then after a few weeks when I developed some issues, the answer was "you just have to wait for three months post surgery till the swelling goes down". No questions about level of pain, no sense of sympathy. I've since gone to another doctor for a followup surgery that was necessary. I would not recommend Kane.

December 1st, 2010

excellent DR.

Dr. Kane is truly a blessing. I have had a full hip replacement on my left and right hips. about 4 years apart. He has truly improved my quality of life a 100%. Before my replacement I was in constant pain day and night for about 5 years. I could not walk for long distance or stand for long periods. It affected my work and life. Now I can honestly say that i have made up for those 5 years of being idle. My husband and I travel more and go out dancing and go for long walks. Thank you Dr. Kane!

January 15th, 2009

Miracle Worker

Dr Kane is a miracle worker. He took me as a patient to redo a botched surgery performed by another Doctor. I was used to being in constant pain and limited mobility. Dr Kane did an excellent job on my knee and now I am virtually pain free and I have the mobility to move, walk and climb stairs without the help of aids. Thank you Dr. Kane!

April 5th, 2017