A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kaniowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kaniowski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaniowski graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Kaniowski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Kaniowski MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Kaniowski practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kaniowski has 6 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Kaniowski practices Internal Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn Heights, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Dearborn Internists.