A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kanomata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kanomata is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kanomata, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanomata graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Kanomata has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Gordon Hospital
- Khn - Kettering Medical Center - Sycamore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas I Kanomata MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas I. Kanomata practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kanomata has 6 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Kanomata practices Internal Medicine near Calhoun, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Grass Valley, CA and Dayton, OH.
See Calhoun Internists.