A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kantor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kantor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kantor
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kantor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kantor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kantor graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Kantor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital/Lebanon
- Lebanon Valley Health Net Physicians
- GSH Medical Staff Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Victor Kantor MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas V. Kantor practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kantor has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Kantor practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Lebanon, PA.
See Lebanon Internists and Lebanon Rheumatologists.