Dr. Thomas Kasenberg Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Kasenberg?

Posted on June 13th, 2015

Good Doctor Ihave been seeing him since 1992

Do NOT go !

Posted on December 9th, 2013

I have had the same negative experience with this "Dr." as the others posting here. Very condescending, very rude and does not listen. I have NO respect for this man because he showed NO respect for me or my son. He needs to retire.

Posted on November 6th, 2012

A real pro!!

Worst doctor experience ever

Posted on September 12th, 2011

Dr Kasenberg didn't tell me anything about my treatment options. I left feeling very confused and frustrated. He needed to pay a little more attention to detail, to make sure he didn't make any mistakes. The staff there was very kind, except for the Doctor himself. I went in for pain that I suspected was due to an infection, asked for antibiotics and was treated like a drug addict. The only information that he really gave me, other than to follow up with my regular doctor, was that the pain killers he was giving me were addictive, and that he would not be refilling my prescription. I never asked for pain killers, only antibiotics to treat the problem. He was very condescending, extremely rude, and I left there feeling even worse than when I went in for help. A doctor should be there to help people, and while I understand that an urgent care clinic can attract more than its fair share of the less than honest of those out there only wishing to receive pain medications, that is NO reason to treat everyone else who comes there the same way.

Our Neigborhood Dr.

Posted on July 26th, 2010

This place is very close to where we live. Our family of four find ourselves there for diferent kinds of situations. It's easy to get appointments and walkins are no problem. I enjoy the staff. They put me and my children at ease. We go for school checkups, flu shots, stitches, sprains, strept throat cultures, athma, allergies, referrals to specialty doctors, anything really.

Do you care?

Posted on January 12th, 2010

Very sick with nausea and vomiting. Dr. K said I would "get over it". By the next day I was in the hospital ER and diagnosed with severe dehydration, BP bottomed out, kidneys failing. Was kept overnight and given 5 bags of IV fluids. Would've been easier and MUCH cheaper and if Dr. K had treated with anti-nausea meds so I could keep something down.

Posted on November 17th, 2015