A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kay is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kay, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kay graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Kay has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Porter Memorial Hospital
- St. Catherine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas H Kay MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Kay practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kay has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Kay practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chesterton, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Michigan City, IN and Valparaiso, IN.
See Chesterton Orthopedic Surgeons.