Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kay
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kay, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kay graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Kay has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Porter Memorial Hospital
- St. Catherine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas H Kay MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Kay practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kay has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Kay practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chesterton, IN.
See Chesterton Orthopedic Surgeons.