Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kay
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kay, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kay graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Kay has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Porter Memorial Hospital
- St. Catherine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas H Kay MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Kay practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kay has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Kay practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chesterton, IN.
See Chesterton Orthopedic Surgeons.