Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kayal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kayal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kayal
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Kayal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kayal, BA, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Kayal graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Kayal has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Kayal BA and MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Kayal practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kayal has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Kayal practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Freehold, NJ.
See Freehold Surgeons.