A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kayal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kayal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kayal, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Kayal graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Kayal has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Kayal MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Kayal practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kayal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Kayal practices Surgery and Colon & Rectal Surgery near Freehold, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lumberton, NJ and Augusta, GA.
See Freehold Surgeons and Freehold Colorectal Surgeons.