Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Living well with CIC Are you living with Chronic Idiopathic Constipation (CIC)? This guide to triggers, medications and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Kayal
Dr. Thomas Kayal, MD, BA is a Doctor primarily located in Freehold, NJ. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Kayal is affiliated with St Francis Medical Center, Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County and Virtua Health-Voorhees Division. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Kayal has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
Dr. Thomas Kayal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Freehold, NJ.
Dr. Mary Martucci
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
Freehold, NJ 0 mi27
Dr. Maged Ghattas
Anesthesiology, Pain Management, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, General Surgery
Freehold, NJ 0 mi12
Dr. Val Prokurat
General Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery
Freehold, NJ 0 mi9