A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kazmierczak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kazmierczak, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kazmierczak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Silver Cross Hospital
- Morris Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Michael Kazmierczak DO is a male Obstetrician , has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Kazmierczak practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kazmierczak has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Thomas Kazmierczak practices Obstetrics near , .